Who will you get the shot for?
Every year Seven Oaks staff are encouraged to get the flu shot as a way of protecting the patients we care for and ourselves. This year the shot will also be available to visitors over 18 on the following days and times:
- Tues. Oct. 11 9:00-5:00 pm Level 2 Elevator
- Thurs. Oct. 13 9:00-5:00 pm Level 1 Elevator
- Fri. Oct. 14 6:30-8:30 am Level 2 Elevator
- Mon. Oct 17 6:30-8:30 am Level 1 Elevator
- Wed. Oct 19 6:30-8:30 am Level 1 Elevator
- Thurs. Oct 20 6:30-8:30 am Level 1 Elevator
- Fri. Oct. 21 6:30-0830 am Level 1 Elevator
Wear loose clothing that allows easy access to the upper arm, and bring your Manitoba Health card.
Can’t make it on one of those days? There are community clinics in every area of the city. See the community clinic locations here.
Report to the Community
by Twylla Krueger, Executive Director, Seven Oaks General Hospital Foundation
Seven Oaks General Hospital Foundation has published a Report to the Community which is being distributed as part of our commitment to keep the community informed and to help donors and supporters understand the impact of their contributions.
The Foundation and hospital are grateful for your support. We invite your questions and feedback on this Report to the Community or any of our work by contacting the Foundation at 204-632-3552 or emailing email@example.com