Seven Oaks General Hospital works to resolve all concerns and complaints for the patient and family with the concerns and to improve for the future:
- E-mail, telephone calls and letters will be acknowledged within 5 business days.
- If the person with the complaint is not the patient, we must get consent from the patient to discuss their case. In situations involving those incapable of giving consent, consent to release information must be obtained from the appropriate person.
- We investigate the case based on the information provided. Investigation may include some or all of the following:
- Contacting the care providers who were involved in providing care
- Contacting managers, department chiefs or other supervisors
- Reviewing the medical chart of the patient
- Contacting other relevant departments, i.e. Finance, Dietary, Diagnostic Imaging
- We will contact you with the results of our investigation as soon as possible. More complex matters may take time; however we will provide regular updates on the investigation and the status of your complaint.
Fill out the form below if you wish to voice concerns or field a complaint.
* indicates a required field