Mission, Vision & Values
To provide exceptional care, as we strive to prevent illness and restore health, to all who entrust us with their care.
To lead and innovate in providing patient-centered healthcare.
- Patient Centered We are guided by the needs of the patient, honoring each individual’s dignity, privacy and confidentiality and empowering patients and their families as partners in their care;
- Excellence Setting the highest standards for safety, clinical outcomes, and personal service, and continuously measuring, monitoring and raising those standards;
- Innovation We seek and embrace new and better ways to deliver care, research and prevention of illness;
- Teamwork Working together to achieve our mission and goals in a cooperative, respectful, open environment;
- Trust and Fairness Fostering a climate of openness in which all who work here treat one another with trust and fairness; supporting open communication to enhance this climate;
- Continuous Learning We actively support education and research designed to encourage the acquisition of knowledge and skills that are of value to the organization and the community including a range of educational programs to our patients and the community to enhance their health and well-being;
- Financial Responsibility Being accountable as financial stewards for constant improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery; coordinating our services with our community partners in order to optimize the availability of a full scope of services in a cost-effective and sustainable manner.