Effective: June 24 2021
We are supporting limited safe visitation to inpatient units. Visitation is based on fully vaccinated visitors and patients.
As part of the approval process, visitors will be asked to confirm the record of their immunization to demonstrate that they have received two doses of vaccine with the second dose received more than 14 days from the date they will visit.
The visitor must produce proof of vaccination and photo ID to the screeners when they attend the site to ensure a safe visit can occur. Accepted proof of vaccination can include:
- Confirmation via QR code (Manitoba immunization card);
- Paper version of Manitoba immunization card;
- Online confirmation of vaccine record through the Shared Health Online Results Portal
- Printout of vaccine record available through the Shared Health Online Results Portal.
- Out of province visitors must provide proof of vaccination from their home province.
Out of province or country fully vaccinated visitors are encouraged to speak to their local care providers to ensure that a record can be produced prior to coming to Seven Oaks General Hospital.
Approved Visitors are welcome report to the Screening table at the Leila Ave. entrance between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. Please bring photo ID and accepted proof of vaccination.
We thank you for your patience while we ensure that our patients and staff are safe and supported.
Shared Health guidelines regarding visiting patients have been updated.
- Expanded access to PCHs and Acute Care Facilities for fully vaccinated visitors
- General visitation FAQS for families
We continue to support Essential Care Partners on a case by case basis.
Please reference the Provincial Shared Health Guidelines.
Mask Process Changes
Effective: March 18 2021
In keeping with Shared Health Guidelines, all visitors, and patients will be required to wear a medical mask when at Seven Oaks Hospital.
Seven Oaks Hospital will supply the appropriate mask. We ask that all persons attending the hospital hand sanitize and replace the mask they are wearing with the one supplied by the hospital at the entrance. We thank you for your cooperation.
If you have any questions please contact Patient Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.