Volunteering at Seven Oaks Hospital
Seven Oaks General Hospital has almost 300 volunteers contributing 23,000 volunteer hours annually. Volunteers are an integral part of our team and work in collaboration with staff to improve health care.
As a volunteer you will be offered a regularly-scheduled weekly shift in a specific placement area. Placements are determined according to your interests and availability as well as the hospital’s needs.
Most volunteer placements are during weekdays but we do have some weekday evening and weekend positions. Placements range from direct patient involvement to support positions in over 20 program/service areas.
Volunteers must be:
- Minimum of 18 years of age (Due to Covid-19 guidelines)
- In good physical and mental health
- Able to commit to a weekly shift with minimal absences
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months
- Enthusiastic, self-reliant, mature, respectful, responsible
- Positive and a team player
- Prepared to have a Criminal Record Check, Adult Abuse Registry Check and Child Abuse Registry Check done if over the age of 18
To begin the volunteer application process click here: APPLY ONLINE
For more information please contact:
or visit us on Level One
(downstairs across from the public elevators)
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. (Closed on all statutory holidays).