Urgent Care Centre
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Current Urgent Care Centre Wait Times
Always Call 911 for life-threatening emergencies
When do I go to the Urgent Care Centre?
Urgent Care Centres provide 24/7 access for unexpected, but non-life-threatening health concerns, which require same-day treatment. Patients are seen based on their medical need, not order of arrival.
Go to urgent care for:
- illnesses or injuries that cannot wait for you to see your family doctor
- fevers, flu symptoms, rashes or infections
- cuts that won’t stop bleeding
- injured limb that might be broken or sprained
- any other urgent, but not life-threatening, conditions
All health matters are important. Many health matters are urgent, but not every illness or injury is an emergency. MyRightCare.ca helps you understand your options.
Click to visit MyRightCare.ca
If you are still uncertain: