Volunteering at Seven Oaks Hospital
Seven Oaks General Hospital has over 275 volunteers contributing 25,000 volunteer hours annually. Volunteers are an integral part of our team and work in collaboration with staff to improve health care.
As a volunteer you will be offered a regularly-scheduled weekly shift in a specific placement area. Placements are determined according to your interests and availability as well as the hospital’s needs.
Most volunteer placements are during weekdays but we do have some weekday evening and weekend positions. Placements range from direct patient involvement to support positions in over 20 program/service areas.
Volunteers must be:
- Minimum 14 years of age. Some placements have minimum age restrictions of 16 or 18 years of age
- In good physical and mental health
- Able to commit to a weekly shift with minimal absences
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months
- Enthusiastic, self-reliant, mature, respectful, responsible
- Positive and a team player
- Prepared to have a Criminal Record Check, Adult Abuse Registry Check and Child Abuse Registry Check done if they are over the age of 18
TO APPLY CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE OPTION:
For more information please contact:Volunteer Services Seven Oaks General Hospital 2300 McPhillips Street Winnipeg,Manitoba R2V 3M3 204-632-3179 email@example.com
or visit us on Level One (downstairs across from the public elevators) Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. (Closed on all statutory holidays).